The First Taste Test

Every journey begins with a small step, and mine began with sharing chocolates with the people closest to me.

In the early days, I wasn't thinking about starting a business. I simply loved making chocolates and wanted to know what others thought. So, I would pack small batches and share them with my college friends and family friends whenever we met.

Their smiles, honest feedback, and excitement meant everything to me. Some would ask for another piece before finishing the first, while others would ask, "Did you really make these?" Those simple reactions gave me the confidence to keep experimenting and improving.

Every compliment encouraged me, and every suggestion helped me become a better chocolatier. Without realizing it, those friends and family became my very first taste testers and my biggest supporters.

Looking back, I believe Chocoletta didn't begin with a grand business plan—it began with sharing happiness, one handmade chocolate at a time.




Comments